SafeKeep is a centralized and easy to use backup application that combines the best features of a mirror and an incremental backup. It sets up the appropriate environment for compatible backup packages and simplifies the process of running them.
You will probably find SafeKeep useful if you:
If you feel SafeKeep may be the answer for your data backup needs, take a few moments to see what it can offer. We've tried to make it simple, secure, and manageable. We built it on top of solid open source components that have been extensively tested by the community. You can trust SafeKeep with your data.
Jan 19, 2013: SafeKeep version 1.4.1 (stable) released
SafeKeep 1.4.1 was released today. What's new in this release:
- A major rework of LVM snapshot handling.
- Generate MIME emails with summary reports.
- Better handling of PostgreSQL passwords.
- Added ability to use LVM snapshots with XFS filesystems.
- Allow use of ~/.safekeep for non-root users.
- Allow default and automatic snapshot sizes.
Binary packages for RedHat-based (e.g. RedHat EL, CentOS, Fedora) and Debian-based (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu) distributions are available for immediate download ...